Job Opening – Weld Shop Instructorwebadmin
The Boilermakers Local 128 Apprenticeship and Training is seeking a Weld Shop Instructor for the Sarnia weld shop.
We are looking for an individual that will promote a positive attitude towards our union members and the contractors we work for.
Some duties and responsibilities of this position include:
• General shop maintenance, housekeeping, purchasing and ordering of shop equipment and consumables, prepping for weld tests – both CWB and TSSA, as well as job testing.
The requirements for this position are:
• Must be familiar with Code 47.1 CWB and ASME 9 Boiler and Pressure Code.
• Must have had the 4 BCA weld tickets and can still achieve them if they are not currently valid.
• Must be able to teach all weld processes, GTAW, SMAW, FCAW, MIG and Carbon Arc.
• Ability to do lay out and be efficient with a cutting torch.
Deadline for applications is JANUARY 30, 2022
PLEASE APPLY THROUGH EMAIL TO: firstname.lastname@example.org Please contact TOM MACNEIL at 905-332-8109 or 905 483-1103 for more information.